users@glassfish.java.net

Re: missing osgi-cdi dependency when starting glassfish

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 10:19:35 +0530

Which version are you using? If you are using 3.1, then did you clean
osgi-cache of glassfish before restarting? Otherwise I can't imagine
osgi-cdi bundle not available during subsequent restart while using
3.1.1. If you can provide more details to reproduce the issue, we can
look into it.

Thanks,
Sahoo