users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 3.1.2 Promoted Build can't access administrator screen

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 10:21:22 -0600 (CST)

 I want to download 3.1.2 since right now I am wasting 900 seconds per
deploy
(http://www.java.net/forum/topic/glassfish/glassfish/glassfish-deploy-takes-forever
[1]). So I downloaded glassfish-3.1.2-b07.zip [2] which is the newest
promoted build. However, when I unzip it, start the domain up, I keep getting
"Authentication Failed" trying to access the Administration screen. So I
tried some of the common default passwords like u: "admin" p: "adminadmin" ,
u: "admin" p: "admin", u: "admin", p: "password" none of them worked. So than
I followed a guide online on how to reset your admin
password http://techteam.wordpress.com/2009/06/25/reset-glassfish-password/
[3] this did not work either. Any ideas? When I downloaded 3.1.1 it didn't
need me to log in.

[1]
http://www.java.net/forum/topic/glassfish/glassfish/glassfish-deploy-takes-forever
[2]
http://dlc.sun.com.edgesuite.net/glassfish/3.1.2/promoted/glassfish-3.1.2-b07.zip
[3] http://techteam.wordpress.com/2009/06/25/reset-glassfish-password/

--
[Message sent by forum member 'smithbr4']