users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Deploy takes forever!

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 10:03:16 -0600 (CST)

 Thanks Quinn,

I did do some google searching prior to posting, but I guess I didn't ask the
right questions. I want to download 3.1.2 since right now I am wasting 900
seconds per deploy. So I downloaded glassfish-3.1.2-b07.zip [1] which is
the newest promoted build. However, when I unzip it and start the domain up
when I try to access the Administration screen I keep getting "Authentication
Failed". So I tried some of the common default passwords like u: "admin" p:
"adminadmin" , u: "admin" p: "admin", u: "admin", p: "password" none of them
worked. So than I followed a guide online on how to reset your admin
password http://techteam.wordpress.com/2009/06/25/reset-glassfish-password/
[2] this did not work either. Any ideas? When I downloaded 3.1.1 it didn't
need me to log in.

[1]
http://dlc.sun.com.edgesuite.net/glassfish/3.1.2/promoted/glassfish-3.1.2-b07.zip
[2] http://techteam.wordpress.com/2009/06/25/reset-glassfish-password/

--
[Message sent by forum member 'smithbr4']