users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java System Property "com.sun.aas.configRoot" has wrong path

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 06:39:12 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Tim,

thank you for your answer.

I think, I found the error.

After the call of package-appclient.bat, the Batchfile will delete the
existing appclient.jar in the directory C:\glassfish3\glassfish\lib, and
generate a new one.

If the server is running, the Batchfile cannot delete this file. The result
is an Runtime-Error. A new appclient.jar is not build.

So the old and wrong appclient.jar was copied and expanded in my directory
C:\Users\BraunHarald\tsClient.

In this Installation there was no directory ...tsClient\glassfish\config and
no files asenv.bat and asenv.conf.

Now I have stopped the application server, manually deleted the
appclient.jar, start the application server again and called the
package-applclient.bat.

Now I find all directories and all files.

PS: The file In the directory
C:\Users\BraunHarald\tsClient\appclient\glassfish\domains\domain1\config is
named "sun-acc.xml" and not "glassfish-acc.xml"

/Harald

--
[Message sent by forum member 'hbraun1']