users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Counter example and grizzly source code

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:08:47 +0100

Hi,

> I downoladed grizzly-comet-webserver-1.9.36-sources that should be a
> jar with
> all dependencies included , is true ?
Well, it has too much dependencies.
You don't need grizzly servlet module.

> But , some class are misscoded and them cannot compile.For example
> HttpServletRequestImpl.java into com.sun.grizzly.http.servlet package
> dont
> compile at all , the method getPart(String) is not implemented.
Right, because grizzly servlet module implementation is servlet 2.5 API
based, but looks like you use 3.0 servlet API.

> Where I got wrong ? please help, I'd like to experiment Grizzly-Comet to
> persuade my boss to migrate on glassfish with all of benefit !!!
Please exclude the servlet module.
I know it might be less convenient, but you can use 2 jars:

http bundle:
http://search.maven.org/#browse%7C-1508028876

comet:
http://search.maven.org/#browse%7C1295535172