users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unclear definitions of HTTP listener settings

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:19:10 +0100

On 10/30/2011 02:38 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> >> If there absolutely has to be a timeout [for uploads], it should be
> different,
>
> >> [from the ordinary 'request Timeout'] and have a default value of
> several
> hours.
>
> > If you work with uploads - you can increase request-timeout or set -1
>
> > to disable it.
>

> That doesn't work. I just tried to set it to -1 in the admin console,
> and
> it refuses,
>
> saying that it has to be a positive value.
@laptop:~/apps/glassfish/0000/glassfish3/bin$ ./asadmin set
configs.config.server-config.network-config.protocols.protocol.http-listener-1.http.request-timeout-seconds=-1
configs.config.server-config.network-config.protocols.protocol.http-listener-1.http.request-timeout-seconds=-1
Command set executed successfully.

I'm using Glassfish 3.1.1