users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java System Property "com.sun.aas.configRoot" has wrong path

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 13:38:00 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Tim,

thank you for your answer.

Yes, I have Problems with my Application Client under ACC.

I have installed this, like the prozedures written in
http://www.java.net/external?url=http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2433/package-appclient-1m.html

But there are a few changes in my installation:

My appclient_install_dir is "C:\Users\BraunHarald\tsClient

I should set AS_ACC_CONFIG to appclient_install_dir/config/sun-acc.xml

But in my installation, there are no directory
C:\Users\BraunHarald\tsClient\config\sun-acc.xml

the appclient-package generates this to
C:\Users\BraunHarald\tsClient\appclient\glassfish\domains\domain1\config\sun-acc.xml

the file asenv.bat I found in this directory, too.

So I have changed the path for AS_ACC_CONFIG to
C:\Users\BraunHarald\tsClient\appclient\glassfish\domains\domain1\config in
the file asenv.bat and I have changed the path to the asenv.bat in the
appclient.bat in C:\Users\BraunHarald\tsClient\glassfish\bin.

But at all, the ACC injects no Objects in my tsClient. So I'am looking for
other errors in my Installation. The next change I found was the path in
"com.sun.aas.configRoot". This path points to a directory that does not
exists, too.

/Harald

--
[Message sent by forum member 'hbraun1']