users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Downgrade Mojarra in GF 3.1.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:01:20 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,  I've not tried it, and can't authoritatively comment on the
compatibility of 2.0.3 with g/f 3.1.1, but I guess the downgrade process is
much the same as the upgrade. I'd do this:   1. Get the jsf-api.jar and
jsp-impl.jar files from here: http://javaserverfaces.java.net/download.html
[1].   2. Save the existing files from the
glassfish_install_dir/glassfish/modules   3. Replace them with the existing
files.   4. Save and delete
the glassfish_install_dir/glassfish/domains/domain1 generated & osgi-cache
dirs   5. Clean & build your project, redeploy and see how you get on.   I
expect that the problem is that you're still using useBundledJsf. I'd suggest
eliminating that and then trying steps 4 & 5 (with the jsf-api.jar &
jsf-impl.jar from the g/f 3.1.1 distribution that will be in the modules
directory anyway).   Regards.

[1] http://javaserverfaces.java.net/download.html

--
[Message sent by forum member 'oversteer']