users@glassfish.java.net

Downgrade Mojarra in GF 3.1.1

From: Jorge Riquelme <totex_at_totex.cl>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:37:40 -0300

Hi people, how could I downgrade mojarra to version 2.0.3 in glassfisg
3.1.1?. Is it possible?.

I haven't had success installing a web application that use spring
webflow 2.3.0 on GF 3.1.1. I tried using the following sun-web.xml
configuration with no success:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE sun-web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD
Application Server 8.1 Servlet 2.4//EN"
"http://www.sun.com/software/appserver/dtds/sun-web-app_2_4-1.dtd">
<sun-web-app>
    <class-loader delegate="false" />
    <property name="useBundledJsf" value="true" />
</sun-web-app>

When I deploy the war, I always got the exception:
"java.lang.Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException:
com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: CONFIGURATION FAILED!
org.glassfish.weld.jsf.WeldFacesConfigProvider cannot be cast to
com.sun.faces.spi.ConfigurationResourceProvider". I wrote an email
with this in detail before, but I didn't get any answer :S. Maybe the
"useBundledJsf" mechanism isn't available anymore on GF 3.1.1, I don't
know, that's why now I'm trying another thing.

Until now I've been working with GF 3.0.1, but the deadline is
approaching and I need to jump to 3.1.1. Any advice will be deeeply
appreciated.

--
Jorge Riquelme Santana