users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help with MDB deployment descriptor

From: Cheng Fang <cheng.fang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:24:33 -0400

<message-destination-ref> specifies a messaging resource that will be
used by your MDB bean class during message processing (not receiving
messaging). <message-destination-ref> is optional and your bean class
may not need it for processing.

To specify the messaging destination your bean class is listening to,
use message-destination-link, which means you also need to declare a
<message-destination> that you will link to it.

Map the <message-destination> to its physical target in appserver with
glassfish-web.xml or glassfish-ejb-jar.xml or glassfish-application.xml.

-cheng