users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Release date for Glassfish v3.1.2

From: Theodor Richard <theodor.richard_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 17:59:43 +0200

Thanks for the info. We kind of hoped it would be earlier. The reason is
that this bug http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-17198 is preventing us
from deploying into production. It is already fixed in the 3.1.2-b02
promoted build, but we don't wanna use a promoted build in production as
they're considered as unstable on the GF website.