users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Release date for Glassfish v3.1.2

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.moussine-pouchkine_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:32:40 +0200

The latest roadmap strategy presentation says 3.1.2 is due in 2012 but GlassFish 4.0 is also targeted at 2012, so an educated guess would be "GlassFish Open Source Edition should release early 2012". And yes, wiki.glassfish.org will be updated with further details soon.
-Alexis

[1]: http://blogs.oracle.com/theaquarium/resource/GlassFishCommunityEvent-JavaEEGlassFishRoadmapStrategy.pdf