users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embedded Glassfish 3.1 won't run from C:\Program Files on Wi

From: Bhavanishankar <bhavanishankara.sapaliga_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:36:45 +0530

Hi,

In your previous exception trace, one of the exception was:

    java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
    C:\Program Files\EMP\Http\domains\domain1\config\keystore.jks (The
    system
    cannot find the file specified)

This could happen *only* if you point embedded glassfish to an invalid
domain directory. So, instead of pointing to an invalid domain
directory, I suggested the use of
glassfishProperties.setProperty("glassfish.embedded.tmpdir", "C:\Program
Files\...your location..");. I think should consider using this anyway.

On the deployment front, I digged the issue tracker and it looks like
you may be hitting this bug :
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-16333 (Please vote for it and keep
a watch on it).

Thanks,