users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to send user defined error message in the status ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:52:07 -0500 (CDT)

Since, as you say, Websphere contains its own JAX-RS implementation, it could
be complicated/tricky to override it with Jersey.  Sorry, I'm not familiar
with how it works, as I don't have any experience with websphere.  I am glad
your application works on glassfish, so maybe what you can do is:
1) migrate to glassfish, if possible
2) contact websphere support and solve it with them

The fact that you can verify that your application works with glassfish means
this is now only a configuration issue on your side with product we don't
support.  We don't provide any hints on how to config websphere to run
jersey powered apps.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jbenoit']