users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to send user defined error message in the status ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 14:57:41 -0500 (CDT)

I am back to square one (getting only error code and "undefined" message
instead of custome message) when I migrated my application to WebSphere 8.0.
  From the earlier links it is evident that my requirement has been fulfilled
when I deployed app in Glassfish 3.1. I did the following things in WAS 8.0

1) Downloaded latest jersey-archive-1.9 jars from jersey.net and placed 11
jars in lib folder of WAS 8.0. I did not get proper results when I placed the
jars in application (web-inf/lib) folder.

2) I did not make any source changes.

I want to stick on with jersey implementation of jax-rs even in WAS 8.0,
which has its own implementation. Please do provide me solution for this
problem.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rkonkimalla']