users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Client Classes for the REST Interface

From: Nazrul Islam <nazrul.islam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:04:01 -0700

Hi Jason,

Thanks for looking into JAX-RS 2.0 (JSR 339). The question I was asking
is slightly different. If we have the standard JAX-RS client APIs, do we
still need the GlassFish REST APIs? How much end user pain point are we
addressing with the GlassFish REST APIs? Could you put some color on
that? For example, could you show the blog examples using JAX-RS client
APIs? Thanks in advance.

--
Nazrul Islam   -   (408) 276-6468   -   Oracle