users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish-3.1.1

From: Vince Kraemer <vince.kraemer_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:58:28 -0700

Do you have a sample of the initd scripts that you are using to start
the two domains?

What are the differences between
glassfish1/domains/mydomain/config/domain.xml and
glassfish2/domains/mydomain/config/domain.xml.

Are all of the various ports different??? There are about 8 ports that
need to be different (last I checked).

What do the server.log files say about the issue that you are running into?

vbk