users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Client Classes for the REST Interface

From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:06:57 -0500

I have in the past, yes. All that effort will do, though, is
standardize the Jersey Client API (in some form and with input from
other client libs), which is what these wrapper classes wrap. When that
spec is standardized and GlassFish moves to the new spec, the client
wrappers will be updated to use the new spec.

--
Jason Lee
Senior Member of Technical Staff, Oracle