users@glassfish.java.net

Re: IDE Hot-deploy for OSGI hybrid Bundles

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:21:07 -0500 (CDT)

hi guys,

thank you, for that ideas..
the  felix.fileinstall didn't sound me good, cause i'll have a lot of
bundles in different packages, versions, even repositories... it will became
hard to menage this file.

but I have success with maven and ant, with the maven-jar-plugin and
maven-war-plugin already configured for the felix maven-bundle-puglin i just
include this tag in configuration: &lt;outputDirectory&gt;
${glassfish.autodeploypath}&lt;/outputDirectory&gt;
but for maven-ejb-plugin i don't know why this didn't work, so i use the
antplugin that sahoo sugest to copy the jar file to the correct path.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'omeuefilipe']