users@glassfish.java.net

Websphere vs Glassfish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 17:02:34 -0500 (CDT)

Greetings

My company wants to compare costs betrween using WebSphere and Glassfish

We run with over 30 nodes under websphere in the same cell.

We uase scripted automation for tasks like deployments, and managing
applications

We use similar scripted automation to manage JVM's

What type of sxcriping automation exists for Glassfish or does Glassfish
allow for scripted automation?

What kind of support options are avaiaqlble? Currently we have 24x7 support
along with the option for onsite if necessary. Does Oracle offer soemthing
similar for GlassFish?

And finally for this post I'd been told Weblogic is or Enter;prise while
Glassfish is for prototyping/dervelopment -- is this correct?

Thanks in advance!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ragga_bigbear']