users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Websphere vs Glassfish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:49:05 -0500 (CDT)

 Hello,

As my colleagues have indicated, GlassFish has a solid roadmap into the
future. I can help you understand what is included with the commercial
version of GlassFish, and how licensiing and support work for this product.
If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to contact me at
alexandra.huff_at_oracle.com or 650 804-9115.

You may also be interested in reading some detailed use cases on GlassFish
running in production here: blogs.oracle.com/stories

Best regards,

Alexandra / Java EE PM

--
[Message sent by forum member 'alexandrahuff']