users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Web Client not receiving messages from JMS topic

From: Amy Kang <amy.kang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 08:19:02 -0700

When does SEMFAWebJMSPubSub.start() and close() get called ? Besides
Nigel's suggestion on previous post to first eliminate any application
issue, there are 2 bugs 6788876 (fix is not in 4.4u2 but in 4.4u2p1 and
later releases) and 6972137 (fixed in 4.4u2p2 and later releases) whose
cause affects message delivery. So please upgrade to GF MQ 4.4u2p2 or
later release and post back on whether the problem still exists.