users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Web Client not receiving messages from JMS topic

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:02:25 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Amy... start is called when the subscriber starts. The subscribe is
called right after start. Close is called when servlet shutsdown. My servlet
is using comet so it streams the messages to teh web and technically never
shutsdown unless unloaded. Now pardon my ignorance but how do I upgrade MQ on
GF? Is it compatible with GF 3.0.1? I am planning the upgrade to more recent
GF version but my servlet is not working with it well yet, so it is in the
testing stage, and I am required to use 3.0.1.

Thanks,

--
[Message sent by forum member 'nakoned']