users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Two embedded glassfish domains

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:57:38 +0530

The problem is not with GlassFishRuntime. Each domain is represented by
an instance of org.glassfish.embeddable.GlassFish. So, there is no
problem wrt embedded API. The implementation does not support multiple
instance of GlassFish in same VM, because GlassFish code internally
relies on many system properties which can't be set on a per instance
basis. File an RFE.

Sahoo