users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Is there a way to dump the message body?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 10:57:42 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for the reply.  I also know of tools that can monitor the port and
produce logs based on activity.  I can use that for my own testing, but I
was hoping for something that I could add to my application.  I'm worried
about debugging at a customer installation.  They may not allow port
monitoring, plus that would be setting up another tool at their end.  I
already have a way to enable/disable java trace.  I'm looking for a way to
dump the raw XML to that same trace data.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'dawall']