users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Official way to authenticate for a remote EJB lookup?

From: Nithya Subramanian <nithya.subramanian_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 16:23:10 +0530

GlassFish ProgrammaticLogin does work across VMs (i.e.) when the EJb
and the client are on different VMs.
Also, it has to be ensured that the Ejb contains the <as-context> with
the realm name specified in the glassfish-ejb-jar.xml. This realm name
should also be specified in the ProgrammaticLogin call.

Thanks
Nithya