users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish 3.1.1 ClassNotFoundException HibernatePersistence

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 10:35:04 -0500 (CDT)

I am still working on converting to GlassFish 3.1.1 an EAR of EJBs I have
been deploying to JBoss.  These EJBs use JPA and are configured to use the
Hibernate implementation.  When I deploy to GlassFish I get the following
exception:

ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence

Does GlassFish 3.1.1 not come with a JPA implementation?

What Hibernate dependency versions can I put in my pom.xml which will allow
my EAR of EJBs to deploy?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mjremijan']