users@glassfish.java.net

JSP Servlet not generated

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:46:21 -0500 (CDT)

I'm running Glassfish 3 and have two JSP files in the servlet root (same
level as WEB-INF).  The first JSP file references the second as the source
of a frame.  With the first servlet mapping below, only the first of the JSP
servlet java files is generated and found in
domain/generated/jsp....directory.  With the second servlet mapping, both
are correctly generated.  In my servlet I'm simply forwarding the jsp
requests.  There's a similar question here: www.java.net/node/693090 [1].
What is causing the second JSP file to not be generated?  Thanks.

<code>

<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>Name</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>Name</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/url/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>  </code>

[1] http://www.java.net/node/693090

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tbbecicka']