users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How does Glassfish @EJB find local references?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:59:43 -0500 (CDT)

You are right, I don't want to reinvent the wheel.  What I do want is to
call the glassfish API directly that does this for me.

I don't care if it's an internal API.  The project I am working on is to
integrate Tapestry with existing EJBs.  I want @EJB to be available from
Tapestry objects.  We have lots of local objects that have no names, and it
was working in Glassfish for a while.  I want to keep this existing
functionality.  If it breaks, I don't care then, but for now, I want to get
at the internal Glassfish API to get this to work.  So far I got the Habitat
object, if you can point me to the right code to get the local EJB scanned by
Glassfish out of that, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'lprimak']