users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish View Admin Console - problem

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:35:19 -0500 (CDT)

I´ve already intall GlassFish in a path withoutspaces,

When I start the server it works ok, but when I´m going to view the Admin
Console, in the browser appears "HTTP status 404 - " and in the description
says: "The requested resource () is not available."

and in the NetBeans console apears the next message:

              "Grave: PWC6117: File
"C%3A%5CUsers%5Chp%5CGlassFish_Server%5Cglassfish%5Clib%5Cinstall%5Capplications%5C__admingui%5Ccommon%5Cindex.jsp"
not found"

Actually I went to that folder and I figure out tahat in the folder _admingui
is not the folder Common

what else could happend?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'gdmoralesp']