users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JNDI names ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:46:36 -0500 (CDT)

I use 3.1.1.

i am not sure if i understood correct. I want to lookup the
entitymanagerfactory which is associated with the containers

persistence.xml. I think there should be something like
java:/modulename/persistence/xxx just like when i apply

an @PersistenceContext annotation. but i my class i dont have such an
annotation, as it is a normal Java class. So

i only can get access to an entitymanagerfactory via a "global" JNDI name?
if such think exists? :)

a transaction manager i can get via java:appserver/TransactionManager, but
how about an entitymanager or entitymanagerfactory?

Chris

--
[Message sent by forum member 'chris.joelly']