users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.1 EJB injection

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 15:34:01 -0500 (CDT)

I am not sure I am following what you are asking completely.  But I will do
my best.

First, I create an ejb3.1 project.  In this example, I have one Singleton
ejb called VendorAccess.  It implements a Local called IVendorAccessLocal.
These objects are compiled and packaged into a .jar file.  This .jar file is
added to the main .war file (lib directory) for deployment.

In the .war project there are backing beans that serve up the JSF pages.
The first one that gets called is the UserSession bean.  The UserSession
Bean uses (or tries to use) the VendorAccess ejb using depenency injection.
When the UserSession bean tries to call the retrieveActiveVendors() method of
the VendorAccess bean, the errors occur.  The ouput from the sever.log file
contains erros and is included in the original post.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'vrcollins']