users@glassfish.java.net

WebSphere integration problem, has anyone come across this?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 00:13:48 -0500 (CDT)

 I am invoking a service from Glassfish through a WebSphere ESB and receive
the following exception: "javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError:
com/ibm/ws/sca/internal/jaxws/util/JAXWSConstants.JAXWS_MONITOR_DATA_NAMES".
 From the stack trace I receive, it appears the call is leaving Glassfish
and this exception occurs in WebSphere (seems obvious based on the ibm
naming).  Someone else is pursuing the WebSphere side of this, just wanted
to see in this forum if anyone has come across this problem or similar from
using Glassfish.  I'm on v3.

Thanks, John

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jyoung_22']