users@glassfish.java.net

GF3.1 is there a way to disable checking named queries?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:31:26 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

My environment is: NetBeans 7.0.1 + GF3.1 + CDI + JSF2 + RichFaces4
+ Hibernate3.

I would like to disable checking of named queries each time GlassFish deploys
the webapp. GF becomes the majority of the deploy time checking these,
wasting very much time. I think if there is a way to disable this, the
webapp will deploy very fast. Today, the deploy time is more and less 45
seconds. And the debug deploy time is awesome, more than 4 minutos to
complete deploy!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'edilmar']