users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: Glassfish 311 Installation error

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:20:32 -0500 (CDT)

 If I understand you correctly you want the contents of the .bat file and
not the actual environment variable which of course is only temporarily set
during the install. The following are all the set's in the aforementioned
.bat file:

set AS_IMQ_LIB=..\..\mq\lib set AS_IMQ_BIN=..\..\mq\bin set
AS_CONFIG=..\config set AS_INSTALL=.. set AS_DEF_DOMAINS_PATH=..\domains set
AS_DEF_NODES_PATH=..\nodes set AS_DERBY_INSTALL=..\..\javadb set
AS_JAVA=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java   While posting this I see there is no
cr/lf after the last line, and sometimes that is required, so I will try
again after adding cr-lf.   nat

--
[Message sent by forum member 'natg']