users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Setting logging level for application log in GF 3.1.1

From: Naman Mehta <naman.mehta_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:53:34 +0530

When you changed log level through admin console it's making logging OFF
(http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-17037). So there is no data
logged after that in server.log file.

So you can run following command to go ahead.

1. ./asadmin set-log-levels
com.sun.enterprise.server.logging.GFFileHandler=ALL
2. ./asadmin set-log-levels com.mycompany.xyz=FINE

Now try your app.

Regards,
Naman