users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HELP - ResourceConfig does not contain any root resource classes

From: Nick Hill <nikhidas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 19:54:26 -0700 (PDT)

Well Its a little too late to reply. I have faced the same problem and my
google searches were in vain. However I managed to know what the problem
was. There might be many reasons for getting this error but I got the error
due to
1) I previously used jersey 1.3 and I was getting this error but now when I
upgraded the jars to the latest version of jersey, this issue was resolved.
2) Another instance when I got this error was when I was trying to deploy my
service into JBoss by building a war file and I made this mistake of
including the java files in the .war instead of java classes.