users@glassfish.java.net

disable web service test page through admin console totally not one by one

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 04:34:15 -0500 (CDT)

Hi every body, How can I disable web service test page? I mean What is the
best and easy way to disable test page for all web services. I know it can be
done with debugging-enabled property of webservice-endpoint in
sun-ejb-jar.xml or glassfish-ejb-jar.xml, but I want to disable it for over
than 60 webservices that are generated through annotations and I have no
ejb-jar.xml file myself. After deploying the application, the sun-ejb-jar.xml
is generated in domain/generated/xml/j2ee-apps with default value true for
debugging-enabled. but I'm looking for a way to disable/enable it
programmatically and apply it for all webservices not one by one. Any idea?
Afsaneh

--
[Message sent by forum member 'afsaneh']