users@glassfish.java.net

disable web service test page through admin console totally not one by one

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 04:31:56 -0500 (CDT)

Hi every body,

How can I disable web service test page? I mean What is the best and easy way
to disable test page for all web services. I know it can be done with
debugging-enabled property of webservice-endpoint in sun-ejb-jar.xml or
glassfish-ejb-jar.xml, but I want to disable it for over than 60 webservices
that are generated through annotations and I have no ejb-jar.xml file myself.
After deploying the application, the sun-ejb-jar.xml is generated in
domain/generated/xml/j2ee-apps with default value true for debugging-enabled.
but I'm looking for a way to disable/enable it programmatically and apply it
for all webservices not one by one.

Any idea?

Afsaneh

--
[Message sent by forum member 'afsaneh']