users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: 1.5Gb in Memory : Constant Restarting of Services

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:42:04 -0500 (CDT)

thank you for your reply *mgainty*!
do you know how I would be able to check whether there are lingering
connections that could be closed?

the developers seem fairly certain there is nothing they can do to resolve
this. so if I could show them that their code does have 'holes' in it,
I might be able to get management to push that this project gets re-visited
and hopefully this will end the need to continously reset the services.

once again, thank you for taking the time to help me with this *mgainty*!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'justind']