users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Apache commons Logging classpath problem

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:02:12 -0500 (CDT)

 I updated my build so the JAR file containing my EJBs contains a complete
Class-Path: entry of its dependencies and made sure all of the dependent JAR
files were in the EAR.  However, this problem persists.  I still get the
following classpath error when I attempt to deploy the app:

Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfi gurationException: Invalid class loader
hierarchy. You have more than one version of 'org.apache.co
mmons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed. (Caused by

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mjremijan']