users@glassfish.java.net

Application Scoped Resources: Why not for JMS?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 07:49:10 -0500 (CDT)

One thing we really love when noticing it in the manuals is "Application
Scoped Resources", since our EAR needs LOTS of resources (databases, mail
outbounds, embedded custom connectors, and... a JMS topic).

In fact, it is not clear why there cannot be a JMS topic and connection
factory defined in glassfish-resources.xml. Our application uses it solely
for internal notifications. No other applications are involved. So why not
having <jms-topic> or <jms-connection-factory>?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mkarg']