users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Loading log util bundle before the rest

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:38:14 +0530

On Wednesday 13 July 2011 05:12 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> [quote=ss141213]This can be achieved by using fileinstall like this:
> a) Add a
> fileinstall configuration called org.apache.felix.fileinstall-sl2.cfg
> files
> in domain1/autodeploy/ [/quote]
>
> Hi Sahoo, thank you very much.
>
> This solved our problem, but I put the cfg files under
> "modules/autostart".
I suggest putting the cfg file under domain1/autodeploy/bundles/, for
modules/autostart/ is reserved for glassfish's internal use.
> When I put a folder / file under domain1/autodeploy, there immediately
> appears a file with "deployFailed" extension.
Yes, I completely forgot about that. autodeployer tries to deploy
anmything other than bundles/ as a Java EE archive. So, you have to
create your custom directories somewhere else.

I am glad your problem is solved.

Sahoo