users@glassfish.java.net

GFv3.1 is creating duplicate JNDI names

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:17:35 -0500 (CDT)

We are currently migrating a rather complex EAR from GFv2ur2 to GFv3. Some of
our stateless session beans share the same home and remote interface (EJB 2
compatibility view), as there is a generic client which accesses all of them
using a uniform interface (crud methods mostly).

When we are deploying that on GFv3 it seems GFv3.1 is deriving JNDI names
from the interface but not from the bean name, and such runs into
duplicates...

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while binding JNDI name
de.quipsy.sessions.folder.FolderHome for EJB : ToolManagerBean
 at
com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.initializeHome(BaseContainer.java:1550)
 at
com.sun.ejb.containers.StatelessSessionContainer.initializeHome(StatelessSessionContainer.java:202)
 at
com.sun.ejb.containers.ContainerFactoryImpl.createContainer(ContainerFactoryImpl.java:167)
 at
org.glassfish.ejb.startup.EjbApplication.loadContainers(EjbApplication.java:234)
 ... 32 more

How to prevent this?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mkarg']