users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish v3 clustering force synch

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 02:27:05 -0500 (CDT)

 IMHO my description wasn't enough clear.

1. I have a file in domain1:

glassfish\domains\domain1\config\krb5.conf

2. And I have a directory:

glassfish\nodes\localhost-domain1\instance-test\config

3. When the cluster synchronization starts all files in config directory of
domain1 are copied into config directory of instance-test node except the
file krb5.conf.

Moreover if I copy the file krb5.conf into instance-test\config manually,
glassfish removes it on next synchronization.

4. My question is: how can I solve this problem?

And a question which is still open too:

How can I force cluster synchronization (instance-test with domain1)?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'asd7004']