users@glassfish.java.net

What does GlassFish want to tell me with this message?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 08:16:41 -0500 (CDT)

At deployment, GFv3.1 prints the following WARNING into server.log, and I
have no clue what the problem shall be:

[#|2011-07-07T15:09:35.194+0200|WARNING|glassfish3.1|javax.enterprise.system.tools.deployment.org.glassfish.deployment.common|_ThreadID=80;_ThreadName=Thread-1;|DPL8019:
The run-as principal QUIPSY_User was assigned by the deployment system based
on the specified role.  Please consider defining an explicit run-as
principal in the sun-specific deployment descriptor.|#]

The system tells me that it does what I want. But why is that a WARNING?

I do not understand, what the actual PROBLEM is like (if it is not a problem,
why is it a WARNING then?), and why it should be any better to use a
*proprietary and outdated!* deployment descriptor instead of relying on the
default behavior? And which one is the "SUN"-specific one? Or in short: What
the heck shall be the problem?

I'm confused...!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mkarg']