users@glassfish.java.net

Re: btrace-agnet can I stop it?

From: Nazrul Islam <nazrul.islam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 16:29:04 -0700

You may use disable-monitoring
<http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2433/disable-monitoring-1.html>
command to turn monitoring (agent) off.

For example, %asadmin disable-monitoring

If you re-start the server after that, you will not see the following
line during startup:
-javaagent:/Users/nazrul/3.1/test/glassfish3/glassfish/lib/monitor/btrace-agent.jar=unsafe=true,noServer=true

You should also see the following in domain.xml
      <monitoring-service *monitoring-enabled="false"*>
        <module-monitoring-levels></module-monitoring-levels>
      </monitoring-service>

Refer to
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2416/ablur.html

--
Nazrul Islam   -   (408) 276-6468   -   Oracle