users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 3.1 Clustering

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 16:50:13 -0500 (CDT)

I have configured Glassfish 3.1 with a clustering in 2 machines, it seems to
works, but I have some questions/problems:

- I have configured apache+ Mod_jk to load balance but seems that session are
not replicated and are note working correctly with this configuration,
application is deployed in cluster with availability. In Glassfish cluster I
have created 2 listener in port 8011 and 8012, used 8011 for node1 and 8012
for node2 is this correct or with only 1 is enough?

- Also I have tried to balance using balance
(http://www.inlab.de/balance.html) and with this method seems that sessions
replication are working correctly, but I'm not sure what is the best method
and adv/inco because glassfish docs detail only apache and mod_jk are
supported... Why?

Thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'kithouna']