users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Portable JNDI names in EJB3.1 in an enterprise app

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 12:21:02 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry, I don't know how NetBeans does its deployment. I have been trying to
figure that out. For Maven projects it looks like it creates a gfdeploy
directory inside the target directory of the ear project and it somehow does
a directory deployment.

I did find a couple of posts online which suggests NetBeans does a GET
request to Glassfish's admin port using deploy?path=<path>&force=true but I'm
not 100% sure. Would that cause this problem?

Thanks for letting me know about the --name option. Maybe this is more of a
NetBeans issue and I should just accept that the module name could be
anything, so I should look up the module name in code to get the portable
name of the beans.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'benupsavs']