users@glassfish.java.net

Re: lookup ejb from OSGI ServiceListener

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 20:42:08 +0530

On Thursday 02 June 2011 07:56 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> [quote=Sahoo]have you tried using adminService directly in
> postConstruct()
> method? Does it result in same exception?[/quote]
>
> Invocation of adminService directly from postConstruct works. The failure
> happens in ServiceListener, when I through a dummy event.
I don't know why you mentioned about this dummy event, because from the
stack trace I see it's a real event. You must be using Export-EJB
manifest which is causing your EJBs to be registered as services and
that's in turn raising the event. Let me write a test case to see if I
can understand the error. Stay tuned.

Sahoo